Seabass fillets fried in butter:
- Apply 1 tbsp of Mermaid’s gift to the skin side of the bass, then 1 tsp to the skin side
- In a non-stick/stainless pan melt 2 tbsp of butter and 1 tbsp of olive oil over a medium heat
- Fry the fish, skin side down first for 3 minutes before flipping. Cook for another 3 minutes (this time could vary depending on the size/thickness of your fillets!)
- Pour any butter left in the pan over the fish. Serve with a slice of lemon and vegetables of your choosing
Baked Cod fillets:
- Take your cod fillets and pat dry.
- Mix together 2 tbsp of softened unsalted butter, 1 tsp of olive oil and 2 tbsp of mermaid’s song– or more depending on the size of your cod fillets. Apply the mix to the flesh side of the cod
- Put a slice of lemon underneath the cod skin.
- Bake at 200 °C for 20 minutes